Encore Careers for Seniorpreneurs
1000 people a day are turning 65 in Canada. To many people now retiring from jobs and professions the idea of self-employment is highly appealing. Is there a business idea you’ve had in your head that you can’t wait to do once you retire? Or maybe you are thinking of starting or buying a small business to provide the extra income you need or maybe you just love working so it’s healthy for you to keep doing so.
Starting a business as a mature or seniorprenuer has some real distinct advantages. You have saved enough money to launch your business idea successfully and the maturity to know that you need to take calculated financial risks. Starting a business can be a risky venture and it makes good sense to learn how to minimize your risks; especially at this stage of your life. If any of the above sounds like you then this seminar will give you the fundamental tools you need to properly evaluate the launch of your new encore career.
1. Objectively assessing whether starting a business is right for you.
2. Creating real clarity of your business concept or finding the right business for you.
3. Assessing the financial and non-financial viability of your concept.
4. Effective tools and strategies to minimize your business life risk.
5. Using high tech/low cost solutions reduce your financial and time investment.
6. Creating and sustaining Business-Life Balance.
This coaching program is designed to help first time entrepreneurs determine whether starting a business is right for you, provide a process for getting clarity about the viability of your business concept and smart tools to successfully execute your business plan. You will learn effective strategies, proven processes and high tech low cost tools that you could employ almost immediately to help you better assess, plan and execute your business idea.