Entrepreneur Coaching Program
Is there a business idea you’ve had in your head that you can’t wait to do? Or maybe you are thinking of starting or buying a small business.
Everyday there are people opening small businesses in Vancouver. A year later only a fraction of them are still in business. There are many reasons why businesses fail, unfortunately those lessons are often learned in hindsight.
Starting or buying a business can be a risky venture and it makes good sense to learn how to minimize your risks and increase the chances of success. We coach serious entrepreneurs.
We work with you, one-on one using a holistic approach and harness the power of business hindsight for your benefit.
- Objectively assessing whether starting a business is right for you.
- Creating real clarity of your business concept or finding the right business for you.
- Assessing the financial and non-financial viability of your concept.
- Effective tools and strategies to minimize your business life risk.
- Using high tech/low cost solutions reduce your financial and time investment.
- Creating and sustaining Business-Life Balance.
This coaching program is designed to help first time entrepreneurs determine whether starting a business is right for you, provide a process for getting clarity about the viability of your business concept and smart tools to successfully execute your business plan. You will learn effective strategies, proven processes and high tech low cost tools that you could employ almost immediately to help you better assess, plan and execute your business idea.